You've been avoiding this for a while now. You know it's time for a new mattress but you don't know where to begin. After all, the mattress industry has come a long way. New technologies and ever changing improvements are constantly happening since your last mattress purchase. Have no fear, our SLEEP EXPERTS at Sleep Mart are here to help you find the right mattress every step of the way. A good mattress is an investment....an investment on your sleep, your health, your future, and your environment.
How To buy the Right Mattress: 4 Key Considerations
- Evaluate your current mattress and find out what your needs are when looking for a new one
- Measure your room and decide the size of mattress you need
- Check the type and condition of the mattress foundation to see if it needs replacing
- Figure out what you are looking for in a new mattress;
- Are you looking for a mattress that provides pressure relief?
- Do you need a different support and comfort level than your current mattress?
- Know your budget. At SLEEP MART, we offer different finance options
Arm Yourself With Knowledge
There are so many different types of mattresses on the market it’s hard to narrow them down to just a few options. Spring Coil Mattresses, Foam mattresses, Memory Foam mattresses, and Latex Mattresses. These are just the basic categories to name a few. Some mattresses have pillow tops, with different cushioning materials such as cotton batting, soft foam, silk layer, mixture of different materials……the list goes on and on and all in the name of trying to achieve a mattress with support and comfort. Level of support and comfort is very personal and objective. One person’s need is different from the next person’s.